Rivers of London Series (Hörbuch Reihe) kostenlos downloaden
Die erfolgreiche Hörbuchreihe Rivers of London Series von Ben Aaronovitch gibt es aktuell auf einigen Hörbuch-Webseiten kostenlos. Welche das sind, erfährst du indem du auf das Cover einer der hier aufgelisteten 3 Folgen von Rivers of London Series klickst.
- Teil 3: Peter Grant is learning magic fast. And it’s just as well - he's already had run-ins with the deadly supernatural children of the Thames and a terrifying killer in Soho.... weiter lesen
- 5.5: There's something going bump on the Metropolitan line, and Sergeant Jaget Kumar knows exactly whom to call. It's PC Peter Grant's specialty.... Only it's more than going 'bump'. Traumatised travellers have been reporting strange encounters on their morning commute, with strangely dressed people trying to deliver an urgent message. Stranger still, despite calling the police themselves, within a few minutes the commuters have already forgotten the encounter - making the follow-up interviews rather difficult. weiter lesen
- 7.5: A brand-new stand-alone novella in the Rivers of London series! Tobias Winter has been assigned to the Abteilung KDA - the Department for Complex and Unspecific Matters. Despite the intriguing department name, as Winter explains, dealing with the strange and the supernatural is 'actually 90 percent paperwork'. But this is a story about the other 10 percent of the job: the life-threatening danger part. weiter lesen