Bridgertons (Hörbuch Reihe) kostenlos downloaden
Die erfolgreiche Hörbuchreihe Bridgertons von Julia Quinn gibt es aktuell auf einigen Hörbuch-Webseiten kostenlos. Welche das sind, erfährst du indem du auf das Cover einer der hier aufgelisteten 7 Folgen von Bridgertons klickst.
Bridgerton: The Viscount Who Loved Me
von Julia Quinn.
Jetzt gratis hören.
- Teil 2: This time the gossip columnists have it wrong. Anthony Bridgerton hasn't just decided to marry; he's also chosen a wife.... weiter lesen
- Teil 3: Sophie Beckett never dreamed she'd be able to sneak into Lady Bridgerton's famed masquerade ball, or that 'Prince Charming' would be waiting there for her.... weiter lesen
- Teil 4: Everyone knows that Colin Bridgerton is the most charming man in London. Penelope Featherington has secretly adored her best friend's brother for...well, it feels like forever.... weiter lesen
- Teil 5: My dear Miss Bridgerton, We have been corresponding now for quite some time, and although we have never formally met, I feel as if I know you. I am writing to invite you to visit me here at Romney Hall.... weiter lesen
- Teil 6: In every life, there is a turning point. A moment so tremendous, so sharp and breathtaking, that one knows one’s life will never be the same. For Michael Stirling, London’s most infamous rake, that moment came the first time he laid eyes on Francesca Bridgerton.... weiter lesen
- Teil 7: All the ton agree: there is no one quite like Hyacinth Bridgerton. Fiendishly smart, devilishly outspoken and - according to some, particularly Gareth St. Clair - probably best in small doses. But there's something about her - something charming and vexing - that grabs one and won't quite let go. Gareth and Hyacinth cross paths at the annual - and annually discordant - Smythe-Smith musicale. To Hyacinth, Gareth's every word seems a dare, and she offers to help him out with a knotty inheritance problem he's facing. weiter lesen
- Teil 8: Unlike most men of his acquaintance, Gregory Bridgerton is a firm believer in true love. He'd have to be an idiot not to be: all seven of his siblings are happily married. Gregory figures he is just biding his time until the right woman comes along. And so when he sees Hermione Watson, he knows with every fibre of his being that she is meant to be his. But through Hermione's closest - and slightly less beautiful - friend, Lucy Abernathy, he finds out that Hermione is desperately in love with another man. Sadly, by the time Gregory figures out the right girl is actually the wrong girl. weiter lesen