D'Artagnan: The Musketeers Cycle (Hörbuch Reihe) kostenlos downloaden
Die erfolgreiche Hörbuchreihe D'Artagnan: The Musketeers Cycle von Alexandre Dumas gibt es aktuell auf einigen Hörbuch-Webseiten kostenlos. Welche das sind, erfährst du indem du auf das Cover einer der hier aufgelisteten 10 Folgen von D'Artagnan: The Musketeers Cycle klickst.
The Three Musketeers (AmazonClassics Edition)
von Alexandre Dumas.
Jetzt gratis hören.
- Teil 1: Young nobleman d’Artagnan has arrived in Paris intent on joining the guardians of King Louis XIII. He befriends the regiment’s most formidable musketeers, Athos, Porthos, and Aramis, and together they unite in their commitment to uphold justice. Soon, a royal indiscretion thrusts them into an audacious escapade of courtly intrigue, thwarted romance, and daring rescue. But it’s the Machiavellian schemes of a powerful enemy and the wicked seductions of an ingenious female spy that will be their greatest challenges. weiter lesen
- Teil 2: 17th Century France. Dashing young swordsman D’Artagnan heads for Paris, dreaming of serving the King as a member of his elite guard. On arrival, he meets the three musketeers - Athos, Porthos and Aramis - and the four men soon become fast friends. Together, they strive to outwit the murderous schemes of power-hungry Cardinal Richelieu, and save the Queen from a plot to dishonour her. Their adventures take them on a perilous journey through the French countryside and across the Channel to England.... weiter lesen
- Teil 3:
- Teil 5: It is May 1660 and the fate of nations is at stake. Mazarin plots, Louis XIV is in love, and Raoul de Bragelonne, son of Athos, is intent on serving France and winning the heart of Louise de la Valliere. D'Artagnan, meanwhile, is perplexed by a mysterious stranger, and soon he learns that his old comrades already have great projects in hand. weiter lesen
- Teil 6:
- Teil 8:
- Teil 10:
- Teil 12:
- Teil 16: When Twenty Years After opens it is 1648: the Red Sphinx, Cardinal Richelieu, is dead, France is ruled by a regency in the grip of civil war, and across the English Channel the monarchy of King Charles I hangs by a thread. As d’Artagnan will find, these are problems that can’t be solved with a sword thrust. In Twenty Years After, the musketeers confront maturity and face its greatest challenge: sometimes, you fail. It’s in how the four comrades respond to failure, and rise above it, that we begin to see the true characters of Dumas’s great heroes. weiter lesen
- 1, Dramatized Adaptation: